Accelerate your career with the growing OpnRoad team. View our current openings below.
Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 4:30pm PST
This is a full-time, hourly position.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis for this position.
Revelstoke, British Columbia
OpnRoad is a forward-thinking company. All of our operations are able to be completed remotely.
The Revelstoke team works together in our office each Monday, which has the best view of Mt. Begbie in town. Work from the office or from home the rest of the week.
How to Apply
Does this sounds like the perfect match?
Send us your resume and cover letter using the button below. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join a team of hardworking and fun individuals making a positive impact in the lives of business owners! This position works alongside our Founder and Lead M&A Advisor, Scott Duke, to assist with landing new business.
Primary duties include tracking prospects generated from active marketing campaigns and converting them into new OpnRoad clients.
Secondary duties include managing our outreach campaigns to continue building strategic partnerships with investment banks, wealth advisors, accountants, Private Equity (PE) firms, family offices, and business coaches.
In this role, you will also be managing our key partner and affiliate procurement programs.
- College or University Degree
Business, Finance, Administrative or similar specialization
- Keen appetite for learning in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (client-facing)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in line with OpnRoad objectives
- Natural problem solver who enjoys communicating ideas with teammates
- CAD $22 – $25 per hour, plus performance bonuses
- Ski Pass to Revelstoke Mountain Resort (or equivalent) after 6 months
- Wage increase after a 6-month review