- CBI: Certified Business Intermediary designation with the IBBA
- CVB: Certified Value Builder through John Warrillow author of Built to Sell
- CM&AA: Certified Mergers and Acquisition Advisor through the AM&AA
- Real Estate Licensing: Managing Broker, licensed for trading services, strata management and property management through the RECBC.
- 44 Day Challenge: I once purchased every book Amazon sells on business sales and spent 44 days in a row getting up a 4:00 am, reading a book and filming a YouTube review before heading into work. This was a ridiculous personal challenge and can be viewed here - 44-Day Challenge Playlist
- MBA: From the Jack Welch Management Institute at Strayer University in Washington, DC
- 2CCX: Member of Russell Brunson's the two comma club, a group of entrepreneurs dedicated to empowering small business growth.
- UpLevel Consulting: Member of Sam Oven's consulting network, a group of entrepreneurs dedicated to the improvement of business educational systems.
- Author: I authored and facilitate the business brokerage course for BC's 30,000 Real Estate Agents and have trained over 350 brokers on how to sell main street businesses.
- Author: I authored the Business Sale Accelerator and The Business Sale Navigator, two DIY programs for small and medium sized business owners.
- Creator: SellASmallBusiness.com
- The internets largest repository of links to help small business owners transition.
- Founder: Exit Plan Summit
, the worlds largest online event of business sale experts sharing their knowledge directly with owners, held each January.
- Founder: 10XLIVE
, an event for exit plan advisors and SME business owners held every September focused on value creation.